In loving memory
In the far 1949 ...
... the upholsterer and saddler Bernhard Rauch opened with a lot of creativity and sense of purpose in the center of Maia Bassa his first shop.
He showed foresight and took after a few years, first in South Tyrol, the garden furniture in its offer to.
The company expanded...
With the entry of his son Egon Rauch in 1984, the family business in the ensuing decades, qualified to become a leading specialty store for garden furniture in the sector. In 1998, due to increasing demand, the business division had to be expanded and relocated to the artificial area of Maia Bassa.
Arrived in the new millennium....
Through tireless pursuit of new ideas and visions, the operation unfold ever. New products were added to the product range and additional staff expanded gradually the company.
In 2010, finally, it was time again to increase the sales area.
An ideal place in the industrial zone in Merano Sinigo, right on the "Mebo" - Exit Merano-Sud has been found.
Today the company is, with its showroom and sales area of over 3.000m², the largest garden furniture shop of the region and beyond.
It offers professional equipment for the hotel sector and catering trade, for swimming pools, indoor swimming pools and saunas, as well as private demands.
In outdoor applications the traditional company offers garden furniture in various designs and materials such us teak, metal, aluminum, wicker, sling ... from traditional to modern.
In the indoor area, the company Rauch offers mattresses and slatted frames, furniture and a wide selection of decorative items.